Permits that we offer on a regular basis include:
• National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) for CAFOs and Industrial land application Storm water construction
• Air quality
• Pollution Prevention Plan (PPP) development
• Concrete batch plant permits (Temporary and Permanent)
• Hydrology Permitting
Enviro-Ag Engineering now offers hydrological permitting and compliance services. We are dedicated to providing services that help ensure regulatory compliance with the ever-changing state and federal environmental rules facing the industry today. Recent state permits require additional record keeping and monitoring that can be a challenge for producers.
• Water well permitting; on-site and off-site
• Collection of GPS Coordinates for proposed well locations
• Submittal of all required documents, such as logs, pump information, and property-line easement.